Kreg KMA2675 Kreg Rip-Cut
Fast and Accurate Rip-Cuts!
- Connects to most circular saws – right or left blade
- Reversible guide arm for right- or left-handed use
- Cut materials up to 24"-wide
- Rip sheets of plywood in half in just one cut
- No need for measuring, marking, or layout lines
- 100% guide-support through the entire cut
- Quick and accurate adjustments – no tools required
- Lightweight, sturdy design for use on the jobsite
The Rip-Cut™ speeds and simplifies the process of ripping down large plywood and MDF panels. There is no need for measuring, marking, or chalk lines. The Rip-Cut™ quickly and easily attaches to almost any circular saw, letting you cut pieces up to 24"-wide with great accuracy.
The Rip-Cut™ features a durable design that includes a solid-aluminum guide rail, an easy-to-read adjustable scale, and a reversible guide arm that works whether you’re right- or left-handed and whether your blade is on the right or left side of the saw. It’s an incredibly easy, precise, and affordable way to break down large panels for almost any project.
We Also Recommend