Freud 1/2" Shank Raised Panel Bit w/ Backcutters (Cove)
3-1/2" (DIA.) RAISED PANEL BIT W/BACKCUTTERS (QUADRA-CUT)
Producing panels from 3/4" stock that are flush with the doorframe for a professional, architecturally correct appearance
Exclusive Quadra-Cut™ design combines a backcutter with the smooth cuts of Freud's Quadra-Cut Raised Panel Bits
- Shims are included to allow adjustment of tongue thickness from 7/32" to 1/4" for maximum versatility and compatibility.
- Patented design allows these bits to produce a full 1-1/2" wide reveal for traditional raised panel doors.
- Included 54-562 radius backcutter gives double-sided appearance and can be replaced with optional 54-560 square backcutter for a more contemporary look.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on table-mounted portable routers.
Item Number: 99-569
3-1/2" (Dia.) Raised Panel Bit w/Backcutters with 1/2" Shank
- Ideal For: Creating beautiful raised panels for cabinet doors or wall paneling
- Machine Use: Router
- Materials: Wood