Freud 1/2" Shank Top & Bottom Bearing Flush Trim Bit
3/4" (DIA.) TOP & BOTTOM BEARING FLUSH TRIM BIT
Trimming laminate counter tops and doing pattern work
Double bearing design allows you to choose the cutting direction that best suits your work piece.
- Freud’s Top & Bottom Bearing Bits let you rout half the curve in one direction, flip the work piece over and rout the other half in the opposite direction without repositioning your pattern.
- Perfect for templates placed above or below the work piece, or to trim laminates or veneer perfectly flush with countertops, shelving and other projects.
- Cuts all hardwoods, softwoods, plastic laminates and veneered plywood.
- Use on hand-held routers, laminate trimmers, and table-mounted portable routers.
Item Number: 50-509
3/4" (Dia.) Top & Bottom Bearing Flush Trim Bit with 1/2" Shank
- Ideal For: Patterns, counters, solid surface
- Machine Use: Router
- Materials: Wood
We Also Recommend