Freud 1/2" Shank Window Stool Bit
1-13/32" (DIA.) WINDOW STOOL BIT
For milling a graceful, traditional window sill profile. Perfect for renovators and remodelers who need to match an existing window stool, or to add a beautiful decorative touch to an unadorned window opening.
Profile based on a traditional New Orleans design.
- Suitable for 11/16" or 3/4" thick material.
- Includes a ball bearing guide for use with patterns or to align the fence.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods and softwoods.
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
Item Number: 99-462
1-13/32" (Dia.) Window Stool Bit with 1/2" Shank
- Ideal For: window still molding & decorative edges
- Machine Use: Router
- Materials: Wood
We Also Recommend