Kreg DIY Project Kit
DIY Project Kit
3 Must-Have Tools and Step-By-Step Plans for Building Custom Home Projects
- Rip-Cut™ cuts plywood and other sheet goods quickly and accurately
- Kreg Jig® R3 joins wood with Kreg's proven pocket-hole joinery – the strongest and fastest way possible
- Shelf Pin Jig drills perfectly-placed, repeatable shelf-pin holes for custom adjustable shelving
- Comes complete with FREE downloadable, step-by-step plans for 10 custom home projects
Beginning do-it-yourselfers and woodworkers often face two major challenges:
- You're not sure if you have the tools you need.
- You want plans that make building projects easy.
The Kreg DIY Project Kit overcomes these challenges. That's because the DIY Project Kit equips you with three must-have tools for creating custom home projects: the Kreg Rip-Cut™ Saw Guide, the Kreg R3 Pocket-Hole Jig®, and the Kreg Shelf Pin Jig. With this kit and a few simple tools, you will be able to:
- Cut plywood and other project materials quickly and accurately.
- Assemble your project with Kreg’s proven pocket-hole joinery – the strongest and fastest way possible.
- Create custom adjustable shelves that sit level and don't wobble.
The Kreg Rip-Cut™ attaches to almost any circular saw and guides it straight, allowing you to cut to cut your own project materials, like plywood and other sheet goods, perfectly the very first time. The Kreg Jig® R3 makes project assembly easy; proven pocket-hole technology joins your project materials quickly and sturdily, without unsightly fasteners and messy glue. And the Kreg Shelf Pin Jig will help you create custom adjustable shelving to meet all of your storage needs by drilling perfectly-placed, repeatable shelf-pin holes in new or existing furniture.
We Also Recommend