Tried & True Original Wood Finish - Pint
A superior blend of linseed oil & beeswax that is polymerized for multi-purpose applications on all interior woodwork. It provides excellent protection against water and liquids. Original Wood Finish is commonly used by woodworking professionals for application to bare wood or to revive an already-stained piece to achieve a lower-gloss, antique sheen while providing long-lasting durability.
Original Wood Finish Application:
- For indoor use only.
- Apply a very thin coat across entire piece with a lint-free cloth at room temperature.
- Allow Original Wood Finish to penetrate for a minimum of 60 minutes.
- Rub in briskly with a lint-free cloth until the surface is completely dry.
- Allow the piece to cure for a minimum of 24 hours.
- Optional: Burnish with a soft cloth or 0000 steel wool. The more you rub the better it will look.
- Additional coats will deepen the shine and increase protection.
Coverage rate: Up to 1000 square feet per gallon
We Also Recommend