Tried & True Varnish Oil - Pint
A superior penetrating linseed oil and natural pine resin finish that is ideal for high-quality, interior furniture, tables and countertops. It has excellent abrasion, scratch resistance and durability. Varnish Oil is commonly used by woodworking professionals for application to bare wood or overtop an already-stained piece.
Varnish Oil Application:
- For indoor use only.
- Apply a very thin coat across entire piece with a lint-free cloth at room temperature.
- Allow Varnish Oil to penetrate for a minimum of 60 minutes.
- Rub in briskly with a lint-free cloth until the surface is completely dry.
- Allow the piece to cure for a minimum of 24 hours.
- Optional: Burnish with a soft cloth or 0000 steel wool. The more you rub the better it will look.
- Additional coats will deepen the shine and increase protection.
Coverage rate: Up to 1000 square feet per gallon
We Also Recommend