Tried & True Danish Oil - Quart
A superior penetrating linseed oil finish that is polymerized for fast and easy application on interior woodwork and furniture. It is also ideal for wood paneling, cabinets, salad bowls, wood utensils, butcher blocks and surfaces that come in contact with food. Danish Oil Finish is commonly used by woodworking professionals for application to bare wood or overtop an already-stained piece. Danish Oil will darken the wood slightly and can be combined with oil-based pigments to create wood stains.
Danish Oil Application:
- For indoor use only.
- Apply a very thin coat across entire piece with a lint-free cloth at room temperature.
- Allow Danish Oil Finish to penetrate for a minimum of 5 minutes.
- Rub in briskly with a lint-free cloth until the surface is completely dry.
- Allow the piece to cure for a minimum of 8 hours.
- Burnish with a soft cloth or 0000 steel wool. The more you rub the better it will look.
- Additional coats will deepen the shine and increase protection.
Coverage rate: Up to 1000 square feet per gallon
We Also Recommend